It is July and it's my 2 year blog-iversary! It has been an amazing 2 years. I can't believe all we have accomplished--which brings me to my next exciting announcement.... Bust out the sparkling cider and the chocolate lava. We are trilled to announce that November 1, 2011 is the official release date of our book "The Gift of Giving Life: Rediscovering the Divine Nature of Pregnancy and Birth" from Madison & West Publishing.
The book has surpassed our greatest expectations. We are so grateful to all the women who sent us their stories and who have helped contribute to the book in many different ways. We are also grateful to all the men than have contributed and supported. This projects has been inspired and blessed at every turn and we look forward to getting into the hands of LDS women, birth attendants, care providers, and birth junkies of all faiths everywhere who are interested and invested in the sacred nature of birth.
To celebrate the book release we are giving away 10 copies of the book! If you'd like a chance to win one then there are four ways you can enter:
- Leave a comment here.
- Sign up for our Gift of Giving Life email newsletter (if you have already signed up for them then please leave a comment and let us know and we will give you an entry);
- Share this blog post on Facebook, Twitter, or on your own blog (let us know what/where you have done this via comment);
- Become a "follower" of The Gift of Giving Life blog;
- "Like" the Gift of Giving Life on Facebook
- Follow @giftofgivinglif on Twitter
Also, if you don't happen to win a book, pre-sales for the book on August 1, 2011!
p.s. We are still accepting blurbs for the book, so if you have lots of birth world credentials and want to read the book and blurb it before it comes out, let me know. If anyone knows Marie Osmond, Ina May Gaskin, or Ricki Lake, and can get the book to them for a possible blurb, that would be fabulous, too.
Peace and Blessings!