But tell your Valentine not to wait until February to order! Ordering now will save 10%, and we're going to give you another incentive to buy your book(s) now...
We've already promised free copies to our previous giveaway winners. But we've decided we're going to give away another copy of our book!
Here's how you can enter to win this free copy...
1) You can earn your first entry into the giveaway by sharing a link to our facebook page on your profile, saying something like, "I can't wait to read The Gift of Giving Life [<--- tag our facebook page here]!" We need you to tag our page so that we can verify that you completed this part of the entry.
3) You can earn an additional entry into the giveaway by posting our book button on the sidebar of your blog. See it on our sidebar? Just copy and paste the code below it and embed it on your blog.
4) You earn another additional entry into the contest if you purchase a copy of the book! If you have already purchased a book (or multiple copies) that's fantastic and you can enter too! You earn one entry for each book you have ordered.
5) Then come back to this post and make a comment for each entry you have earned, explaining what you did. If you put our button on your blog, share the link so we can verify.So, if you share/tag our facebook page on your profile and order one book, that's TWO entries. If you share/tag our facebook page on your profile, post our button on your blog, and order one book, that's THREE entries. And, for each additional book you purchase, you earn another entry! Don't forget to tag The Gift of Giving Life when you post on facebook so we can verify your entry!
This giveaway will end at 11:59 p.m. Pacific time on November 3.
Ready to order your book(s) now?
Reg: $16.95 Pre-Sale: $15.26
Remember these four good reasons to order The Gift of Giving Life before it comes out:
1. Be the first of our friends to get one when they ship.
2. Get 10% off.Thanks for helping us spread the word! We can't wait to send you all this book we have loving labored into life. She'll be worth the wait!
3. Help us reach our pre-sales goals and generate impressive pre-sales numbers. This will help us get wider distribution and get "in" with certain venues that might have been skeptical. $ talks, right?
4. And did we mention that all money from sales of the book goes right back into publicizing and sharing the joy of our book?